Senin, 07 Februari 2011

Say, Hello !!

Hi !

I am Dyah Indriana Sari, I live in an island called Bali Island in Indonesia :)
I am 13 years old, I love writing very much. I write everything I want to write, sometimes I do not know what I write but in the end of the writing process I know what I am writing about :p (that is weird)

I also love music, especially piano. I have been playing piano since I was in 6th grade of Elementary School until now. For me music is something which can express who we are and what we feel eventhough we do not say it directly. I usually play music when  I am upset and sad :)

I am a dreamer, at least that is what I think when you ask me 'what do you think you are ?"
And I like to call myself as 'The Follower of Dreams and Hopes'
I play every music I want to play, I write everything I want to write, :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar